Today on Dare to Develop, we wanted to fill you in on the business and personal books that we have both been reading. We think it’s so important to work on self-development as well as your business. Today we’re going to chat about our current favorites, books we’ve just finished and ones we are currently part of the way through. So let’s get going.
Kristine Herman’s 2022 Book Recommendations:
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- Richer, Wiser, Happier: How the World’s Greatest Investors Win in Markets and Life by William Green
- 101 Essays That Will Change The Way You Think by Brianna Wiest
Ash Baumgartner’s 2022 Book Recommendations:
- Relentless by Tim Grover
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The High 5 Habit: Take Control of Your Life with One Simple Habit by Mel Robbins
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
Both Currently Reading:
We hope you enjoy these reads. We’d love for you to message us on Instagram if you’ve dove into any of our 2022 Book Recommendations. Message us here.
OTHER D2D EPISODES YOU MIGHT LIKE
We dare you to check out the other Dare to Develop Podcast episodes including 000: Welcome to Dare to Develop where you get to meet your hosts Kristine Herman and Ashley Baumgartner.